The Bohemian Gothic Tarot is a deeply atmospheric set of cards that’s steeped in the strange romanticism of Victorian Gothic fantasy.
This cult deck is currently sold out but we hope that a new, 4th edition, will be made in 2022 or 2023. See the deck here at Baba Store.
- 79 fully-illustrated cards (not including title card)
- Large card size — 128*78mm (a little over 5*3 inches)
- Cards are printed on high quality 300 grm playing card stock with an inner carbon layer. This protects against bends and tears.
- All cards have been changed from the 2nd edition. In most cards these are small changes of colour and lighting. In others, they are more significant.
- There is one extra card, the Lovers, based on the image from the first edition, that can be used as a bookmark or framed or, if you prefer, of course included in readings.
The Bohemian Gothic Tarot (first edition) was voted number one “Deck of the Year” 2007 on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum, the largest online tarot forum in the world. It’s now regarded as a classic deck, and has influenced many of the Gothic decks that came since.
If you would like first notification of a new edition of the deck, please join our mailing list.
Please note that the app for the deck, which was produced by Oceanhouse Media, is no longer available.